Health Benefits of Apples :
An apple a day keeps the doctor away…
Yes, it’s true in many ways. Check out the benefits of having Apples:
- Apples contain a very essential antioxidant known as ‘Quercetin’ which protects the brain cells from suffering any kind of damage and enhances Brain power.
- An Apple to your daily diet and preserve mental as well as physical health.
- Apple skin contains large amounts of ‘Pectin’ which is extremely effective in reducing the physical discomfort associated with Diarrhea.
- The consumption of flavonol-rich apples could help reduce your risk of developing pancreatic cancer.
- The soluble fibre found in apples binds with fats in the intestine, which translates into lower cholesterol levels and a healthier you.
- Eating apples have been proven has very healthy for the heart as they contain anti-inflammatory properties that help heal the inflamed artery walls.
- it helps fight off oxygen-free radicals that actually cause diabetes.
- Apples contain pectin, which helps control food odors. Pectin also promotes saliva, which cleanses breath.
- Apples are high in vitamin C and flavonoids (beneficial, water-soluble plant pigments), both are antioxidants and protects against exercise-induced asthma.
- It helps eliminate unwanted heavy metals, excessive cholesterol and other toxins present in the body during the digestion process in the intestine.This process reduces the workload of the liver and helps restore optimal digestive, cell and circulatory functioning. A detoxified liver also prevents headaches, bloated stomach, allergies, indigestion and insomnia, all of which can be caused by toxins in the liver.