Caution about road side foods

Very imp. Please read…. Dear all
*It’s happened in karnataka-Bangalore. *

A 10 year old boy, had eaten pineapple about 15 days back,and fell sick,from the day he had eaten. Later when he had his health check done*…..,
Doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS. His parents couldn’t believe it…..Then the entire family under went a check up…..none of them suffered from aids. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out……The boy said yes. He had pineapple that evening. Immediately a group from the hospital went to the pineapple vendor to check. They found the pineapple seller had a cut healing on his finger. On questioning it transpired that while cutting the pineapple, his blood had spread into the fruit.
*When he had his blood checked the guy was suffering from AIDS……but he himself was not aware. Unfortunately the boy is now suffering from it.
Please take care while U eat on the road side cut fruits*.*. (Particularly tasty VADAPAV &PANIPURI)and pls fwd this mail to your dear one’s*……….
Take care…. Please forward this message to all the person’s you know . As your message may save one’s life.

Dr.Susan jadhav,

CMO , civil Hospital

Mumbai
.*This message is from a group of Doctors in India.
(Forwarded in public interest)*

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *