Can any one answer the following simple riddles?
You wanna try?
- Who makes it, has no need of it.
Who buys it, has no use for it.
Who uses it can neither see nor feel it.
What is it?
- What has a head and a tail, but no body?
- What has an eye but can not see?
- What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
- Paul’s height is six feet, he’s an assistant at a butcher’s shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?
- There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
- What kind of room has no doors or windows?
- Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
- If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven’t got me. What am I?
- What gets broken without being held?