Can any one answer the following simple riddles?
You wanna try?
- Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die.
- He has married many women, but has never been married. Who is he?
- Take off my skin – I won’t cry, but you will! What am I?
- What invention lets you look right through a wall?
- What can you catch but not throw?
- What is at the end of a rainbow?
- What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold it for more than a minute?
- What is always coming but never arrives?
- A girl who was just learning to drive went down a one-way street in the wrong direction, but didn’t break the law.
- Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?